Posts tagged where is the finish line
Where Is The Finish Line

When I went for my first run, I didn't think I was going to become a runner. I hated running, I was just desperate to escape the feeling like I was drowning in grief. Nothing was planned, I just took off, walked when I needed to walk (which was 90% of the time), and ran when I could run (the other 10%). I don't know why I decided to run again the following day, I just remember sitting around the Thanksgiving table the day of my first "run" and saying, "I think I'm going to run a half marathon." I doubt anyone believed me (I don't think I believed myself), but two months later, I ran a half marathon...

Read More